Items to Bring
Here is a list of items that we recommend each camper bring with them. If you would like to print this list at home for use as a checklist, click on this Items to Bring downloadable PDF form.
Note: Please put your name on all of your property.
Do not bring any electronic devices
(No Radio, CD/MP3 Player, I-pod, Cell Phone, DVD Player, Kindle, Nook, 3DS, Tablet, etc.)
Please do not bring anything to camp that you do not want to lose!
- Sleeping bag
- Flashlight (extra batteries in needed)
- Unbreakable Cup (that can hold hot and cold liquids)
- Laundry Bag
- 2 or 3 pairs of shoes – No Flip Flops!
- A pair of tennis shoes good for recreational walking around camp
- A pair of closed-toe shoes for walking/swimming in the river
- If you have hiking shoes and would like to wear them for the overnight hike, you are welcome. If your tennis shoes are sufficient for hiking then you are good with bringing just them.
- Warm Jacket (sometimes needed in earlier weeks of camp)
- Underclothes and socks
- Casual Dress-up for Concert and dance (optional)
(no new or expensive clothes)
- Toothbrush and Paste
- Insect Repellent (mosquitoes)
- Canteen/water bottle
- Fishing equipment
- Camera (NOT cell phone)
- Rain Poncho/Jacket (typically needed in July)
- Reading Book
- Stationery and postage stamps
- Playing Cards
- Medication (in original containers, labeled with name and dosage instructions)
Please also bring…
Music Camp: Bring your instrument and supplies such as reeds, valve oil, extra strings, picks, etc. If you have them and you’d like to bring them, you can bring a music stand, clothespins (for holding down music), solos and etudes.
Art Camp: Bring your favorite sketch book, if you like. All art supplies will be provided for you.
Chess Camp: Bring a standard tournament sized chessboard and pieces. Bring a tournament clock, if you’d like one.
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about what to bring. Just contact our Camp Office.