- Campers’ voluntary solo recitals begin at 11 am on Sunday mornings in the Concert Shell.
Luggage / Instruments:
- Please pick up luggage and belongings from outside the dorm.
- Please keep instrument out for the concert.
- All Camp instrument rentals need to be returned to the Instrument Room after the performance on Sunday.
- Please take your own instrument home with you.
- Please pay any fees still owed at Registration in the Gallery on Sunday.
- Departing campers: lunch is provided for you – you do not need to buy a lunch.
- Lunch tickets are available for purchase by non-campers and arriving campers in the Gallery for $7.50.
- You may bring a picnic lunch, if you would like.
- The concert begins at 1:45 pm in the Concert Shell.
- All departing campers end the concert with their choir performance at approximately 3:30 pm.
Lost and Found:
- A table for lost and found will be located outside of the Office.
- Please stop by and check for any missing items before leaving Camp.
- Medications and a Camp Photo were handed out at 10 am; please check to see if you have them before leaving Camp.
See you next summer!