- Please park in the field at Gate 2 and go to the Gallery for Registration from 11:00 am – 2:00 pm.
- All campers must check in before putting their belongings in the dorm.
- Take all medications with you to Registration.
- Camp will start at 4:00 pm. All new campers will meet at “the Wall” next to the flag pole at 4:00 pm.
(If raining, meet in the Concert Shell.)
- NOTE: Staffers, CIT’s and Counselors need to arrive at 9:45 am for orientation and training. Lunch will be provided.
- Dorms open at 11:00 am and beds are first-come, first-served. Tip: Save your bunk and a bunk for a friend by placing your personal belongings on them (single beds are reserved for counselors).
- Not happy with their bunk? Counselors sort it out after camp starts.
- Boys in the Greenhouse. Girls choose from Pierson Hall or the Beehive (see map below).
- Electronic devices are not allowed at camp. Counselors will collect them at the start of camp.
Please do not bring any electronic devices to camp.
- Please turn in all medications to the Head Counselors at Registration in the Gallery.
- Meals for registered campers begin with dinner on Sunday and end with lunch on the following Sunday.
Cavity Cave (Snack Shack):
- Open daily for campers as scheduled.
- During their camp stay, Cavity Cave is included in their camp fee.
- Non-campers – all snack items are $1 each when Cavity Cave is open.
- Expand your horizons by trying a new instrument for free or, during Art Weeks, an art project for free.
- Transfer class starts on Wednesday at 5 pm.
Camp’s Daily Schedule:
- Look for schedules posted on bulletin boards in buildings throughout Camp.
- CONCERTS and RECITALS will be recorded both with video and audio as well as viewed on social media.
- Send letters/small packages no later than Wednesday.
- Please address with:
Camper’s full name Week #
Hummingbird Music Camp
104 Hummingbird Road
Jemez Springs, NM 87025
- You can leave a care package in the camp office on the bench with a note for who and when to give it to your camper. Saves postage!
- Please keep in mind the critters love snacks just as much as the campers do!
- Campers who need to leave during the week must fill out a “Time Away” form during registration.
Hummingbird Music Camp Grounds and Buildings
- If you leave your child before Camp starts at 4:00 pm, please inform them of Camp boundaries:
Campers should not go into the parking lot, up to the road, to the river, or past the Beehive.